Join the new industrial revolution
Previously known as the Sheds conference, the 2018 Industrial and
Logistics Conference is the fully rebranded event for all the industry - occupiers, developers, local government, investors and innovators
- to get together and discuss the future of the industrial property and
We will explore how globalisation, mass-consumerism and economic shifts are impacting on the logistics of real estate in the UK and internationally. We will look into how advanced technologies are set to drive the next industrial revolution by reinventing business and reshaping the global economy.
How are retailers, manufacturers and logistics companies responding to these shifts? And what do developers and investors need to do to ensure their buildings remain relevant as occupier demand changes? As an industry, how do we navigate these challenges while understanding where future opportunities might lie?
Connect with major players and be inspired by thought leaders and disruptors at the most important event in the industrial & logistics calendar. Your future success could depend on it.
Attend this two day unmissable programme and as a delegate you will:
- Futureproof your business by learning about the latest transformative tech
- Hear about the latest developments in ecommerce and retail
- Debate the future of urban logistics, speculative development and land release
- Be inspired by the most progressive thinkers and practitioners in the sector
- Network with 350-plus developers, occupiers and disruptors
View the highlights from the Sheds Conference 2017
Last year the Industrial & Logistics Conference, previously known as Sheds, explored the sector against the backdrop of the economic climate, societal and demographic changes and technological breakthroughs. It covered developments and investments from across the UK, focusing on supply chain, infrastructure and last mile delivery. View the full highlight reel from the conference: